What are cookies?
These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
· granting you access to restricted content;
· tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences, location or device type;
· improving how our website performs;
· understanding who our audience is so that we can provide content most relevant to you;
· allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
· helping us deliver interest-based advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws.
How we use your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
· respond to your enquires,
· send you a quote for our solutions,
· verify your identity,
· provide you with our services,
· improve our service to you by analysing it for trends,
· invite you to attend events we hold,
· send you updates on the latest legal developments, and
· send you marketing material (including electronic communications) relating to other solutions you might be interested in. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time and thereafter we will not market to you.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We are not in the business of selling personal information and therefore we will not disclose your personal information to anyone except as provided in this policy.
· We may for marketing purposes disclose or transfer your personal information to our agencies.
· It may be necessary for us to disclose or transfer your personal information to suppliers, affiliates, partners or agents in order to provide you with our services.
· We will obviously need to disclose your personal information to employees of ours who require it to do their jobs. We make sure they are aware of and take their confidentiality obligations seriously. They are contractually bound to keep all confidential information confidential.
· There may be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, we will not disclose your personal information without notifying you and enabling you to object.
Security of Personal Information
We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to keep your personal information secure. For example, we encrypt our laptops and our phones. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of it. We back-up all your personal information on a regular basis.
We will inspect all emails you contact us with via the email addresses that we provide on this website. We do this to check for viruses, and reserve the right to monitor and inspect all material and information transmitted over our system. We may also monitor whether you read emails that we send you.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
You may access and correct, if necessary, your personal information that we hold by emailing us.
The types of cookies we use
We use different types of cookies on our website. Some of these cookies are placed by us, while others are placed by our third-party plug-ins, suppliers or advertisers. These cookies may be deleted from your device at different times, such as at the end of your browsing session (when you leave the website) or after a pre-set amount of time, or they may persist on your device until you delete them.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
· essential cookies – these are cookies that allow our website to perform its essential functions. Without these cookies, some parts of our websites would stop working.
· site analytics cookies – these are cookies that monitor how our website is performing, and how you interact with it. We use them to know how best to improve our website or services.
· functional cookies – these are cookies that remember who you are as a user of our website. We use them to remember any preferences you may have selected on our website, like saving your username and password or settings.
Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can often change this setting to stop accepting them. You can also delete cookies manually.
Deleting or no longer accepting cookies may prevent you from accessing certain aspects of our website where cookies are necessary or because the website forgot your preferences.
Updates to this policy
We may occasionally make changes to this policy. When we make material changes to this policy, we will provide you with a prominent notice on our website or send you an email. We may notify you in advance.
We are committed to service excellence and quality of work. We aim to do great work. We want you to receive value from our services and to be a happy client. If:
· our work has fallen short and was not at a standard you expected,
· we misunderstood your requirements or your expectations were not met,
· we billed you for something that you did not think was billable or were not expecting a bill for,
please email us and tell us what was wrong.
Contact us. Please report any suspicious or unauthorised activity relating to your use of our website to us directly, because it will help make our website as secure as we can.
Our right to take action. We may take whatever action we may deem necessary to preserve the security and reliable operation of our system.